The FLEA 12 is an exact replica of the AKG C12. It is equipped with Tim Campbell's CT12 capsule - a great choice if you are considering the clones of original CK12. The tube is a GE 6072 in five-star version which is minimally noisy and microphonic. These tubes were produced especially for military purposes and were used in the original C12. The transformer is our own replica of the original. The FLEA 12 comes standard with modern-style power supply with integradted pattern switch. Vintage-style PSU and dedicated pattern-selector box are available for an addition cost, upon request.
In some applications, this mic will seem somewhat neutral, but its benefits will surely stand out during mix-down. It is a fantastic choice for vocals, acoustic instruments and ambient miking.
Included in this set:
- FLEA 12 microphone in a wooden box
- Modern-style PSU with integrated pattern selector
- Swivel mount
Features & specifications:
- Directional pattern: cardioid, omni, bi-directional
- Frequency range: 30Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz: 10mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50/200 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: min 500/2000 Ohm
- Tube type: GE6072
- Mic weight: 1.3 lb
Contact for quote