The Heritage Audio DMA73 is a true dual 1073 style mic preamp in a single 19-inch rack-mount unit. It includes some added features, covering all the recording needs for engineers and musicians that don´t find the need to track with EQ.
Employing only discrete circuitry and conventional components, the DMA73 is a faithful 3 stage all Xlass A 1073 preamp. Styroflex and tantalum capacitors have been used throughout. No corners have been cut.
A useful all discrete Class A high-pass filter has been added, essential for recording everything with the exception of probably kick drum and and bass. The Line mode allows for reamping of prerecorded tracks and is perfect for adding some Class A color to lifeless recordings.
The DI circuit is an all discrete Class A JFET circuit ahead of the mic transformer, so all the juice is there. This works as a great DI for bass. Powering is handled by an external linear power supply, which is included in the package.
- Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum, higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for low gain ribbon mics, input is transformer balanced and floating
- Line input impedance: 10 kOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating
- DI input impedance: Greater than 2 Megohms, unbalanced
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 ohms (factory terminated)
- Maximum output: Greater than +26 dBu into 600 ohms
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1 kHz, less than 0.05% at 100 Hz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz (+0.3 dB) to 20 kHz (-0.2 dB)
- Maximum gain: Slightly greater than 80 dB
- Noise: Less than -100 dBu
- Power consumption: 88 mA per rail @±16 VDC
|TUBE OR SOLID STATE||Solid State|
Price is including 25% Danish VAT.